The Endless Rewards gift card program operates off a prepaid reloadable debit card platform and can be used in a closed-loop environment or an open-loop environment including shopping centres.
With our open-loop gift card program, the stored value on the reloadable debit card can be used wherever traditional credit cards are accepted worldwide. Like-minded retailers can therefore share aggregated customer bases.
- Open-loop prepaid debit card gift-packaged for delivery – either with VISA or EFTPOS logo
- Accepted at any merchant with EFTPOS capability
- Branding of cards and carriers
- Can be issued either with pre-determined card values or a purchaser-defined value
- Can be reloadable for multiple use
An EFTPOS gift card program can be used as a consumer product or corporate incentive product – the choices are Endless!
- Online via own website
- Concierge kiosks in shopping centres
- Bulk corporate sales such as staff incentives
Benefits for your Consumers:
- Convenient for both the givers and receivers of the card
- Can be used in-store wherever typical cards are accepted
- Flexibility as where to spend the gift value
- Gift card becomes a loyalty card providing added traction with limited wastage
Brand Owner Benefits:
- Turnkey cost-effective marketing solution
- No wastage: the gift card becomes a loyalty card: get to know who is shopping where, and build a valuable database that becomes a working asset
- New revenues from existing and new customers
- Revenue opportunities from fee revenue generated
- Cost-efficient delivery methods
- Rapid implementation
- Low start-up costs
Further Product Features:
Debit cards/gift cards can be set up to accept single or multiple loads.
these can be loaded with value once only. When that value is redeemed, the card is thrown away, unless it becomes a loyalty card.
these can be loaded many times, and the value redeemed many times. They can also be programmed to be used in certain environments only and/or set up for restricted use; for instance, one for a student could be programmed not to be used in liquor stores.